Working For Cherry Tree Academy Trust
We believe that the same care we give to the children of Cherry Tree Academy extends to the people we employ. We aim to always provide a happy working environment that values each and every staff member. You can expect:
- A commitment to you both as an individual and as a member of the team
- Support for your well being
- Honest, appropriate and timely feedback about your performance with regards to the role you have in the academy
- Support to develop professional skills in relation to your role in academy
- An environment in which you feel confident to discuss your opinions in a constructive and professional manner
- The promotion of a safe, happy working environment where all needs are taking into consideration and reasonable adjustments are made to accommodate your life outside the academy
We work in partnership with Norwich City College to support trainee teachers through the Teaching Apprenticeship Scheme. Please contact the academy office for more details or www.ccn.ac.uk
Over the next year we aim to increase our links with the apprenticeship schemes through the following.
Teaching Support Staff Apprenticeships
Administration and Finance Apprenticeships
Please check back here later in the Academic Year 2020 to learn more about our plans.
We do not currently have any vacancies at our academy.